Notes From Tri-M
- This is an advanced build and recommended for people with some modeling experience already.
- Because of the moving parts in this model it is important to be very precise in assembly and following the instructions, more so than for Metal Earth or other metal model kits.
- Again due to the moving parts, you will need a rasp (file) to remove burrs from many of the metal pieces after removing them from their sheets. A rasp is included in both the Basic Tool Kit and the Pro Tool Kit.
- T4M models are high quality and very rewarding, but they are different from other metal model kits and even experienced modelers find there is a learning curve. We strongly recommend watching this video by Groove Builders on YouTube before starting your first T4M build. This video is a review and tips for the Marvel Tank model, but much of the video is applicable to all T4M models.
- Time For Machine has provided a video demonstrating how to troubleshoot some common minor assembly challenges HERE
- See the video at the bottom of this page for a demonstration of the Heavenly Hercules in action!
About Heavenly Hercules
A shining, impressive metal replica of a real-life visionary plane, which to this day retains the largest wingspan of any aircraft.
This eight-motor model plane is powered by a mechanism in its base. A special mechanical formula allows all the propellers to move simultaneously. You can take the plane off its base for movement or examination.
This will be the ideal decoration for any office, study or workspace and a perfect gift for any aircraft or model enthusiast.
Caution: Small parts should be kept away from children under 3 years old. Be careful of the sharp parts!