Notes From Tri-M
- This is an advanced build and recommended for people with some modeling experience already.
- Because of the moving parts in this model it is important to be very precise in assembly and following the instructions, more so than for Metal Earth or other metal model kits.
- Again due to the moving parts, you will need a rasp to remove burrs from many of the metal pieces after removing them from their sheets. A rasp is included in both the Basic Tool Kit and the Pro Tool Kit.
- T4M models are high quality and very rewarding, but they are different from other metal model kits and even experienced modelers find there is a learning curve. We strongly recommend watching this video by Groove Builders on YouTube before starting your first T4M build. This video is a review and tips for the Marvel Tank model, but much of the video is applicable to all T4M models.
- See the video at the bottom of this page for a demonstration of the Silver Bullet in action!
About Silver Bullet
A legendary, beautiful retro design. A rapid sports car from the past, inspired by the winners of international car races from the beginning of the century. Open to the wind and aerodynamic, this elegant historical sports vehicle is a joy to build and look at. The open steering rods that go to the front wheels are located under the car body. The intricate engine gears can be seen beneath the hood.
Caution: Small parts should be kept away from children under 3 years old. Be careful of the sharp parts!