Notes From Tri-M
- This is an advanced build and recommended for people with some modeling experience already.
- Because of the moving parts in this model it is important to be very precise in assembly and following the instructions, more so than for Metal Earth or other metal model kits.
- Again due to the moving parts, it is important to use the included rasp to remove burrs from many of the metal pieces after removing them from their sheets.
- T4M models are high quality and very rewarding, but they are different from other metal model kits and even experienced modelers find there is a learning curve. We strongly recommend watching this video by Groove Builders on YouTube before starting your first T4M build. This video is a review and tips for the Marvel Tank model, but much of the video is applicable to all T4M models.
- See the video at the bottom of this page for a demonstration of the Gorgeous Gearbox in action!
About Gorgeous Gearbox
We all have our little secrets from the world: some of us have boxes of pearls and others have boxes of tears. From now on, you can hide all your mysteries in our stylish Gorgeous Gearbox. It still remembers the warmth of our inventors’ hands, ready to guard your memories jealously. It can even bite some curious fingers off! (No, just kidding.) Take this model in your hands and feel the innocent joy of having something concealed.
It doesn’t matter what you keep there: jewelry or some precious memories. The thing is, all your secrets should belong to just you.
Just one slight push — and the mechanism is set in motion and the wheels are spinning. The lid will close smoothly under its own weight.