Notes From Tri-M
- This is an advanced build and recommended for people with some modeling experience already.
- Because of the moving parts in this model it is important to be very precise in assembly and following the instructions, more so than for Metal Earth or other metal model kits.
- Again due to the moving parts, it is important to use the included rasp to remove burrs from many of the metal pieces after removing them from their sheets.
- T4M models are high quality and very rewarding, but they are different from other metal model kits and even experienced modelers find there is a learning curve. We strongly recommend watching this video by Groove Builders on YouTube before starting your first T4M build. This video is a review and tips for the Marvel Tank model, but much of the video is applicable to all T4M models.
- See the video at the bottom of this page for a demonstration of the Starbreeze Explorer in action!
About Starbreeze Explorer
To touch the cold shine of stars. To wander through time and space with no fear. Our legions are led by star-lord Elon Musk. All our crusades are dressed in silver space suits. We say our prayers while David Bowie is singing about space invasions. Modern people are not just hopeless dreamers but tireless explorers. Working on this construction set, we went up against gravity. If you already feel the sweet taste of freedom, get ready to conquer the stratosphere with our Starbreeze Explorer!
Starbreeze Explorer has a sliding door in the cargo compartment. The shuttle can be separated from the accelerator unit and the whole ship can be removed from the stand.