Notes From Tri-M
- This is an advanced build and recommended for people with some modeling experience already.
- Because of the moving parts in this model it is important to be very precise in assembly and following the instructions, more so than for Metal Earth or other metal model kits.
- Again due to the moving parts, it is important to use the included rasp to remove burrs from many of the metal pieces after removing them from their sheets.
- T4M models are high quality and very rewarding, but they are different from other metal model kits and even experienced modelers find there is a learning curve. We strongly recommend watching this video by Groove Builders on YouTube before starting your first T4M build. This video is a review and tips for the Marvel Tank model, but much of the video is applicable to all T4M models.
- See the video at the bottom of this page for a demonstration of the Luxury Roadster in action!
About Luxury Roadster
Luxury with no frills is a sign of aristocratic nobility. And this is about our Luxury Roadster inspired by Bentley Speed Six - a real racing superstar of its times. We love listening to the beating of its metal heart. We love feeling the perfect smoothness of its glossy surface with our hands. He’s already heard all the words in the world: whispers of love, tender confessions and heartwarming vows. And we must admit: the temptation of this car is too hard to resist!
Luxury Roadster has rubber wheels to drive as fast as lightning and do some soft curves. We used artificial leather and high-quality decoration to emphasize its historical value.