Notes From Tri-M
- This is an advanced build and recommended for people with some modeling experience already.
- Because of the moving parts in this model it is important to be very precise in assembly and following the instructions, more so than for Metal Earth or other metal model kits.
- Again due to the moving parts, it is important to use the included rasp to remove burrs from many of the metal pieces after removing them from their sheets.
- T4M models are high quality and very rewarding, but they are different from other metal model kits and even experienced modelers find there is a learning curve. We strongly recommend watching this video by Groove Builders on YouTube before starting your first T4M build. This video is a review and tips for the Marvel Tank model, but much of the video is applicable to all T4M models.
- See the video at the bottom of this page for a demonstration of the Chrome Rider in action!
About Chrome Rider
Sometimes you can feel like giving up everything you’ve ever known and running away through the walls of rain and neon lights. Leather and metal. Nightriders, wild at heart, on their steel horses. Some predatory beauty is breaking through the roaring engines and heavy metal chords. You are riding through the storm, chasing the wind, passing by the bars, motels, and road melancholy. Just one look at this model, just one touch — and that’s all it takes to fall in love with our Chrome Rider like we did. Inspired by the brutal romance of Harley-Davidson models, Chrome Rider is your guide in the journey to the end of the night.
Like its real prototype, this motorcycle holds its balance only while riding thanks to the massive flywheel. This model has a free steering wheel and rubber gaskets, which allows it to travel more than 10 meters.
4 x rubber tires